Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hum along......

I cranked up my sewing machine last Wednesday and that is a big deal. Why is it a big? It is a big deal because it is something that really hadn't done a a few months. My day has kept me on the move with research and brainstorming. Thus, I didn't make the time that I should have made for sewing until.... POP - my bra strap tore. So, I got out the sewing machine. After I lined up my fabric the presser foot and hit the peddle, I heard a sound and felt a sensation that ONLY my lovely sewing machine can give. That's right - no man, no anything else - just my sewing machine can give me the sensation that I get when I hear the hum of the motor and feel the vibrations of my machine Michael on my desk. Well, now I am back at it again. I've gotten new patterns that, undoubtedly will need to be expanded because they are slight smaller than my size range. However, it's cool as because I learn new sewing skills. Well, anyway, that's the update and I'll be back a little later with another blog post because I am making a dress for a date that I have Saturday. Amazing! Sewing, a new dress and a date! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment