Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A little birdie told me about Scentbird


        Hey Y'all! I know it's been a while since I have blogged.  However, I have found something that I am really excited to blog about - Scentbird! It is a perfume and cologne subscription box company that,  $14.95 a month,  lets you choose a 30-day supply of perfume from a selection of fabulous fragrances by designers such as Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo,  Lancome, and Marc Jacobs.  You can select the same fragrance each month or choose a different one each month.

I will be glad to get my first order - Michael Kors' Glam Jasmine.  With jasmine, cassis, white flowers, and sandalwood as its main notes, it has so many elements that I love in a perfume.  The fragrance also has  great reviews by other scentbird customers. When I get Glam Jasmine,  I am defintely doing a review for it! If you are interested Scentbird, please visit Scentbird.com.  To see a few Youtuber reviews of Scentbird, please checkout the following videos by NaturalMe4C, True Unfading Beauty, The Gabe Fix, and Shaaanxo listed below:



Smelling Delicious w/ Scentbird! - What Scent Did I Choose? ;) - NaturalMe4C - 4C Natural Hair

    








My Favorite Perfumes Ft Scentbird Monthly Subscription









New Season, New Fragrance! | Scentbird






Top 10 Perfumes & Fragrances! ♡ ft Scentbird!






No comments:

Post a Comment