Friday, November 26, 2010

Toys and Dolls

Arts for which I have never lost an appreciation is toy making and doll making. Once I have mastered sewing, I will be venturing into toy making and doll making. One of my most favorite toy websites is...........(drummmmmrolll)........ WHERE THE TOYS ARE!!!!!!!! In case you're wondering, yes, I did type that to the tune of the song, Where the Boys are,lol. Well, while going to the website, I discovered that Neil Sedaka sings a song called Where the Toys are. Well, okay. But, the dramatic climax of the chorus of Where the the Boys are is fun to sing, so, there you go,lol. Annnnywho. I love WHERE THE TOYS ARE because it is a normal toy store. It's not a mega store. Best of all, they sell vintage toys! It reminds me of a store that was in business when I was a little girl, Little Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment