Friday, February 4, 2011

I did my thing in actionnnnn yeaaaah!

I've decided that I will try my hand at making action figures. Lately, I have been so busy that I have not been doing that which makes me happy - creating. So, action figures and sewing are go! So far I have been researching methods and materials for making action figures. So, far I have found that polymer clay is the the standard material. I am so glad that I took sculpture and ceramics in college. I also took ceramics, calligraphy, and elements of design in high school.

Online, I've searched for videos on YouTube, but couldn't find a step by step tutorial. I started to procrastinate about continuing my search, but I tried another internet search and I found Dave's Polymer Clay Figure site! After reading about his techniques, I felt invigorated! As Truth Hurts sang, "I think I'm Ready now."

No comments:

Post a Comment