Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Passion of Patrice Murciano

Patrice Murciano has been one of my favorite artists since 2001. He is a Parisian artist who works are both sensual and liberating. He takes you into his mind and guides you on a tour of the his experience of the world. He the beauty of women in all forms. Abstractly and realistically, his work is an awakening. His use of bold and vibrant colors allows the eye indulges the mind. I refer to him as the painter of lips and all attributes lush. Yes, I have a bias towards his paintings, because I love to see full luscious lips. Lips have been a main point of focus in many of his works. Lips, along with many parts displays his appreciation and ability to capture the beauty in each of our parts. The sum total of them depicted in his works are a reconstitution that expresses the beauty of the whole essence. To talk about his work is one thing, but to experience it is another. Courbisme is the first experience that I'd had with Murciano's work. After creating my Facebook account, I made it a point to add him to my LIKES. On this account, my favorite album of his is Artificial Girls. It speaks to me because I love rpg games and virtual world games such IMVU and Second Life. After I saw this collection, I knew that his style spoke to truly my tastes, because I created artwork of this nature about two years ago. However, of course, his work is way better than mine,lol. His collection collection is beautiful.

He is art is freedom. To see more of his work, please visit PatriceMurciano.com

No comments:

Post a Comment